As an Onboarding Engineer, you will hold a key role within our Onboarding Team and report directly to our Onboarding Manager. You are responsible for delivering a personalised, right first time, onboarding experience for our client’s staff, delivering a great first impression of their IT team (Bluecube) whilst ensuring they are setup and ready to work, making their lives easier. You will be accountable for owning the full end to end new user creation, from the Onboarding form to creating their accounts in AD/O365 and finally, introducing them to Bluecube.
Objective of the Technical Delivery Team
To keep our existing clients and to get new clients. We do this through delivering outstanding service to our clients which means they want to keep using us to support their IT and they also tell other people about how amazing we are. We achieve this through caring, by owning the issues and taking responsibility for resolution. We are good at what we do, we are engaged, we care, and we go above and beyond to serve our clients.
The role, by its very nature is one that requires a desire for success with operational excellence; when our clients employ new staff, they will be relying on you to deliver an outstanding onboarding experience.
You will ensure that their Accounts are setup (giving them a username and password to login), you will make sure that the PC build engineers have built and tested a PC for them. You will ensure that the PC has been shipped in time. You will also give them a call on their first day to make sure everything is setup and working correctly for them and explain how they can get support and assistance from Bluecube when / if they need it.
You need to be energetic, positive and people orientated (whilst maintaining an eye for the detail to ensure that we/you don’t miss anything!
Your office base will be Central Milton Keynes (this is our headquarters, with its own Gym, Pool table and Café – all of which is free, apart from the Café!).
The responsibilities in this role are simple. It is all about helping and serving our clients and ensuring that when they employ staff (and release staff) that we deliver a fast, efficient and friendly experience on their behalf;
- To deliver an outstanding customer service experience to our clients
- To setup accounts for new starters, basic IT skills are required for this, knowledge of AD and O365 Admin would be beneficial.
- To ensure that all User Account Management (UAM) tasks are completed correctly and on time (this is the on-boarding and off-boarding off staff).
- Ensuring we track and follow up with deadlines, attention to detail is key.
- Taking ownership of every on/off boarding that is assigned to you managing them through to resolution (and seeking support from other teams where appropriate)
- To engage with our internal training and development programme (this covers both technical, soft skills; time will be provided within your working week to facilitate this)
- A decent level of foundational IT skills
- Knowledge of Active Directory / Azure Active Directory (to create accounts)
- A genuine interest in technology
- O365 / CSP experience
- Friendly and polite
- Task and detail oriented
- People skills allowing you to build rapport easily.
- A fast learner with a demonstrated desire for continuous learning and improvement.
What you get (your salary and package)
- Salary, up to £27,000 per annum
- 25 days per annum, plus UK bank holidays
- Health Insurance
- Vitality Package
- Great office environment (with unlimited free, proper, coffee!)