To deliver an exceptional user experience, treating every customer as a VIP; providing effective resolution of issues and providing solid technical guidance, clearly communicating with everyone involved at all times.
Objective of the Technical Delivery Team
To provide our clients with a best-in-class customer experience. By delivering consistently high-quality service, creative problem solving a strong technical understanding and most of all, care.
Working within a wider Service Delivery team, the role is required to provide solutions and support across multiple platforms for the MRN, based on a core of Microsoft cloud with Windows endpoints and a hybrid working environment.
- Answering technical calls in a timely manner and providing excellent customer service at every opportunity.
- Provide 1st class face to face customer service.
- Performing initial triage on all issues with an aim to resolve issues on the initial call.
- Managing escalations and taking ownership of working with other teams to deliver a swift resolution.
- Logging detailed and accurate information into the IT service management system.
- Always providing clear professional communication.
- Efficiently handling incoming technical support incidents and requests.
- Taking responsibility for your personal ticket queue
- Target of 10-15 resolutions per day on average
- Must be a team player and eager to learn
- Service experience within a technology or related industry
- Customer Service skills are essential
- Strong Communicator
- Creative Problem solving
- Experience with administrating modern cloud platforms such as MS365 and Azure
- Microsoft Certification would be a big plus, especially MS100, AZ100 or similar.
- MSP Experience is a big benefit