Reporting to the Group Manager, Market & Shopper Insights, this role supports the CEJ Team with research data relating to the Consumer Experience Journey. This role is integral in delivering quality and robust insights into research enabling the journey the customer will take from start to finish. In turn this will allow continual development and improvement of this experience.
- Supporting the CEJ (scrum) teams research & insight needs to support the activation of the Consumer Experience Journey
- Working with CEJ sprint teams briefs for insights, translating their needs into research by recommending the right approach
- Writing questionnaires and scripting surveys (we have in-house tools to do so)
- Managing projects from start to end – and ensuring insights are delivered
- Analysing data and report writing
- Helping scrum teams understand the data and insights, creating stories with data. Beyond just report writing you will be presenting and even hosting workshops to help land insights
- Potential to support other areas of the business with CEJ insights and market research needs, supporting the Group Manager of Market and shopper Insights on other strategic research projects.
- Analysing and presenting research data - mainly quantitative data (and ideally qualitative data).
- Report writing.
- Experience working in an Agile project management environment with familiarity of Scrum Teams and Sprints. (Not essential).
- Forward thinking/ logical / problem solver type
- Need to be flexible - to be able to respond to often complex questions
- Interpersonal skills- engaging with CEJ team but also potentially dealing with external agencies as well, so they will need to be comfortable dealing with people inside and outside the organisation
- Strong eye for detail
- Confident presenting